Monday, 19 December 2016

Jumper has been reduced to water bottle cover (DiY)

The Gaslight House water bottle covers fine merino jumperOr promoted, depending on how you put it.

The Gaslight House water bottle covers fine merino jumper
When my husband is away, I of course need something else to cuddle, and a hot water bottle isn't right up there during cold winter nights but it could do.
On those rare occasions when he took it upon himself to put the clothes in the dryer, he just dumped in everything without sorting and included this fine merino cropped jumper of mine that shrank (to be fair, I did that to one of his jumpers once).

I don't think I have a picture of myself wearing this jumper, but let's "immortalise" it this way.

Please contact The Gaslight House if you'd like to use this article and image/s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.